UTEP 90TH ANNIVERSARY LOGO USAGE GUIDELINES
LENGTH OF USAGE:
The 90th anniversary logo should appear on all materials prepared for use from March, 2004 through August, 2005.
All UTEP departments, units and programs are invited to include the logo in material prepared for on-campus or public use. This includes, but is not limited to, stationery, brochures, catalogues, signage (both institutional and vehicular), advertisements, Websites, and all materials created to publicize the 90th anniversary.
Commercial use is restricted; all requests should be directed to Richard Adauto, Vice President for Institutional Advancement, 747-5555.
HOW TO USE THE LOGO: Full-color: The colors are specified within the logo.
For all printed items, the PMS colors are:
Use the B&W as is.
Two-color: Reproduce the B&W logo; replace the black with the darker color used in your design.
WHAT NOT TO DO:
DO NOT alter the logo in any way.
- Tint or screen the logo or make different elements of the logo different colors
- Change the typeface of the logo
- Tilt or rotate the logo
- Separate the logo elements or change the orientation
- Bleed the logo off the page or crop it
- Print type or images over the logo or use the logo as a background element
University Communications can help you determine when and how to use the logo. For assistance, call Bobby Daniels or Wendy White Polk at 747-5526.