University Honors Certificate
- 3300 Honors Colloquium (3-0)
- Examination of a special topic or interdisciplinary area. May be repeated once for undergraduate credit as subject varies. Course approved for undergraduate or graduate credit.
- 4395 Honors Senior Thesis
- 4396 Honors Senior Thesis
- Students will conduct an Honors Senior Project under the direction of a faculty member in their major department and report the findings, usually in thesis form. During the first semester (HON 4395), a prospectus prepared by the student describing the proposed project will be filed with the Honors office. The completed thesis will be defended orally (HON 4396).