Academic Forms

Welcome to Engineering Student Academic Services Forms Page! This page provides frequently used forms you will need as an undergraduate student in the College of Engineering. The forms are listed alphabetically by title.

Forms On This Page That Are PDF Files:

Link To Graduation Packet Form:

Forms That Are On The UTEP Registration & Records Website:

  • Complete Withdrawal Form
  • Course Drop Form
  • Registration Form
  • GPA Recalculation Form
  • Option 2 Form
  • Student Authorization to Release Educational Records Form (FERPA)
  • Retraction of FERPA Form
  • Waiver Form

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a freeware program that allows users to open, view, and print PDF files.