How Can I Get Help? TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Contact UTEP’s Office of Student Financial
Aid for a personal review of your situation.
Or stop by the Office of Student
Financial Aid, Room 202, Union Bldg., West
New Plan for Spring ‘04 WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!You’re eligible if:
Check out this special one-time program if you’re currently on financial aid. It’s designed to cover all your tuition increase for
spring 2004, so you won’t incur unexpected out-of-pocket expenses.
- you’re a Texas resident enrolled at UTEP for fall 2003, and
- you’re receiving need-based financial aid, and
- your current financial aid package does not cover the increase.
Check your spring 2004 financial aid award online.
Go to goldmine.utep.edu starting December 9, 2003.
Newly expanded loan fund APPLY FOR A BOOK LOAN
Now students can borrow up to $250 per semester to pay for
books (Funds subject to availability).
- The loan must be repaid by the end of the semester.
- There is a flat $10 processing fee.
- Get more info at the Office of Student Finanicial Aid.
Help for Students from Abroad INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS.
You have several options to help cover the tuition increase:
- If you’ve completed at least one year of study at UTEP, apply for a Texas Public Education Grant for International Students - TPEG.**
- Apply for an Emergency Tuition Loan.**
- Consider the Installment Pay Plan and repay your tuition and fees over several months.
- Apply for Alternative Loans. Get more details from the Office of Student Financial Aid.
How to Finance Your Education YOU’VE GOT OPTIONS
If you’re not currently on need-based financial aid, check out these plans that can help you cover the tuition increase.
- Apply for financial aid. You won’t know if you’re eligible if you don’t apply! Fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov. Enter UTEP school code 003661.
- Apply for an Emergency Tuition Loan (Funds subject to availability).
- Consider UTEP’s Installment Pay Plan which spreads the cost of tuition and fees over several months.
- Apply for Alternative Loans. Check with the Office of Student Financial Aid for more information.
Check out more options online at
Office of Student Financial Aid