UTEP College of Business Administration students have the option to participate in semester-long and/or summer Study Abroad programs. Contact the Office of International Programs and Study Abroad to see available opportunities and details of the application process.
Please remember that business students must follow the College policy below for Study Abroad.
- Students must have successfully completed the business foundations (ACCT 2301, ACCT 2302, ECON 2303, ECON 2304, and QMB 2301)
- Students must be a BBA-GENB or declared major
- Students must meet the minimum overall GPA of 2.5
- Students cannot take the major capstone course or the degree capstone course abroad (MKT 4395 for marketing majors, MGMT 4300 for all BBAs)
- Students cannot take upper level courses with the respective pre-requisite courses in the same semester (e.g. MKT 3300 and MKT 3302)
Contact Adriana Mendoza for any questions about our Study Abroad College policy. For more information about Study Abroad available programs, please contact the Office of International Programs Study Abroad.
Student Success Manager
Business Room 305
Phone: (915) 747-7740
Fax: (915) 747-5147
Office of International Programs Study Abroad
Union East Building, Room 203 (2nd Floor)
500 W University
El Paso, Texas El Paso, TX 79968
P: (915) 747-5664