Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM)
To build knowledge and skills in operations management professionals to enhance and validate abilities and accelerate careers.
- Host Operations and Supply Chain professionals to network, discuss and learn different areas of Supply Chain.
- Attend national and local Supply Chain webinars, as well as local Supply Chain workshops.
- Host company recruiter's info sessions to discuss internships, co-ops, and/or full-time opportunities.
- Host professional development workshops such as Resume Review, Interview Preparation, Negotiating an Offer, among others.
- Attend National Conventions.
- Compete in National Case Competitions.
- Host local and national plant tours.
Meeting Times and Location
Every other Monday starting on September 31st, 2020 at 6 PM through a Teams Meeting.
For more information regarding meetings, please visit https://minetracker.utep.edu/organization/associationforsupplychainmanagement
Contact Information / Website
Elizabeth Quinones (President)https://www.ascmutep.org/