Beta Alpha Psi
Within the Theta Beta Chapter of Beta Alpha Psi (BAP), our mission is to allow our members to obtain internships and full-time employment before and upon graduation by providing great networking opportunities, develop professionalism and the competitive skills necessary to have a successful career.
- Meet local partners and CPAs often.
- Compete and participate at Regional and National Meetings.
- Attend professional development workshops.
- Participate in community service and social events.
- Give back to the Paso del Norte region by assisting in the Volunteer Income Tax Assistant Program.
Meeting Times and Location
Wednesdays @ 3:00 pm in BUSN 309
Contact Information / Website
President: Maria Elena Martinez
Tuesdays 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesdays 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.