Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization (CEO)
The Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization (CEO) is an organization that strives to inform, support and inspire college students to be entrepreneurial, seek opportunity through enterprise creation, and to think outside the box! CEO is a national organization with over 200 chapters in over 43 states. We love to bring in keynote speakers at our general meetings to let students see what it’s really like to be a CEO. CEO is open to all majors at the university and wants to help students truly be successful.
CEO is an organization that aims for professional development with the goal of seeking and achieving academic success, obtaining the necessary tools for business creation, as well as spotting potential job opportunities.
- Attend the CEO Global Conference and Pitch Competition to hear from inspiring entrepreneurs and the latest on best practices
- Learn from unique keynote speakers and entrepreneurs during our meetings
- Attend 3 Day Startup, an entrepreneurship weekend startup program co-hosted with REDA
- Be offered opportunities to participate in city-wide events
- Join a group of likeminded, enthusiastic entrepreneurs at UTEP
Meeting Times and Location
Weekly Meetings: 08/02/2020 - 08/16/2020
Biweekly Meetings: 08/30/2020 - 12/02/2020
For more information regarding meetings, please visit https://minetracker.utep.edu/organization/ceo
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for meeting links and event updates!
If you are interested in joining please fill out our QuestionPro: