Financial Management Association (FMA)
To act as a liaison between students and the business community; provide opportunities for leadership, professional training, employment, and other professional development activities.
- Manage an Interactive Brokers account (virtual stock and options portfolio).
- Updates on
newsin the financialand economic world
- Professional development events
- Fundraising and community service events
- Tours and shadowing of local companies
- Attend FMA National Conference to learn about finance and local career opportunities
- FMA Investors is an investments club that aims to become an independent association that will manage a portfolio comprised of capital invested in the major stock markets. This portfolio will be managed by students.
Meeting Times and Location
Hybrid Wednesdays 3:00 p.m. TACC LAB2
For more information regarding meetings, please visit https://minetracker.utep.edu/organization/fma
Instagram: Financial Management Assn.
Sacnité Ramos (email@example.com)