Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
To provide insightful and constructive experiences in the key areas of Human Resource Management and broaden our member's understanding of the field. In addition, we hope to expand our member’s network opportunities through attendance at weekly meetings, and participation at El Paso SHRM monthly meetings.
- Holding monthly speaker meetings.
- Continuing fiscal balance as a result of working at job fairs.
- Participating in company tours and professional visits.
- Helping with community activities.
- Interacting with other student organizations.
- Striving for and receiving the SHRM Superior Merit Award.
Meeting Times and Location
Thursdays @ 3:00 PM in BUSN 301
Contact Information / Website
Lizbeth Vargas Lopez
Richard Posthuma, PhD