Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
To provide insightful and constructive experiences in the key areas of Human Resource Management and broaden our member's understanding of the field. In addition, we hope to expand our member’s network opportunities through El Paso SHRM and professional development activities/workshops.
A family that empowers all future Human Resource Professionals through enabling growth, leadership, and community engagement.
- Holding monthly speaker meetings.
- Continuing fiscal balance as a result of working at job fairs.
- Participating in company tours and professional visits.
- Conducting community activities.
- Interacting with other student organizations.
- Striving for and receiving the SHRM Superior Merit Award.
Meeting Times and Location
Thursdays @ 3:00 PM in BUSN 312