COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- What basic preventative measures can you do in order to protect yourself and others from COVID-19?
- If there is an outbreak in my community, how do I prepare my children?
- When and how do I use a mask?
- Are any antibiotics effective in treating COVID-19?
- Is there a vaccine for COVID-19?
- What do I do if there is a community outbreak?
- Why younger people should care?
- VIDEO: 6 Steps To Prevent COVID-19
Where to find more information
- Where can I find City of El Paso specific COVID-19 information?
- Where can I find El Paso specific health orders?
- Where can I find more information about the number of cases in the United States?
- Where can I find more information about the countries that have cases about COVID-19?
- Where can I find reliable videos about COVID-19?
- Where can I find a summary about COVID-19?
- Where can I get reliable news about the COVID-19?
- What type of myths are there about the virus?
- What is the CDC doing about COVID-19?
- How can I donate to help with COVID-19?