The Student Health Center offers:
- Routine women’s health exams include:
- Pelvic exam with Pap smear to screen for cervical cancer (appointment required)
- Pelvic exam
- Clinical breast exam and breast self-exam instruction
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) screening as appropriate and upon request
- Birth control (contraception) and management
- HIV testing
- Care for menstrual concerns (cramps, irregular bleeding, PMS, other related problems)
- Pregnancy testing and referrals
- Evaluation and treatment for other common women’s health issues such as:
- Vaginal infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Emergency contraception prescriptions for students ages 17 and younger with appointment. No prescription necessary for women ages 18 and up.
When you call for an appointment, please be specific about your needs so that we can schedule you with the most appropriate healthcare provider.