Students who meet the criteria listed below must apply for readmission to the University:
- Former students who have not enrolled in courses at UTEP for more than one academic year/consecutive fall and spring semester.
- Applicants who were previously admitted to UTEP but never enrolled in courses.
- Junior Scholars who have graduated from high school and wish to continue at UTEP as degree-seeking students.
- Transient students who want to pursue a degree-seeking program at UTEP.
- UTEP graduates seeking an additional undergraduate program.