- Apply for UTEP admission at www.applytexas.org. For information, contact 1-877-74MINER or email email@example.com visit www.utep.edu/admit.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities. Note: UTEP does not accept hand delivered or unofficial transcripts for evaluation. Tip: Remember to re-request transcripts once grades for courses in progress become available.
- Students under 22 years of age must provide proof of having received the Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination. For more information on vaccination requirements, visit www.utep.edu/sb1107.
- Attend the mandatory Transfer Student Orientation (TSO) before registration. For information, contact New Student Orientation at 915-747-6752 or visit http://academics.utep.edu/orientation.
- For advising and registration purposes, a student must have been accepted to UTEP and transcripts evaluated prior to being advised. Advising is available prior to or the day of the TSO by setting up an appointment with an adviser at the Center for Student Success at 915-747-5571.