M.Ed. in Educational Administration
Students interested in the K-12 setting are welcomed to participate in our programs at the masters level where educational opportunities provide a solid foundation and
How To Apply
Priority Application Deadlines
- Fall - July 1st
- Spring - November 1st
- No Summer Admission
- Application for admission to the Graduate School
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Transcripts: Applicants Attainment of an undergraduate cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 or attainment of an undergraduate GPA of no less than 3.0 in all upper division undergraduate coursework
- Written Letter of Intent: A written statement by the applicant describing personal and professional goals as related to the focus of the M.Ed. and M.A. programs in Educational Administration.
- TOEFL: International applicants for whom English is not a primary language also must provide evidence of acceptable scores (minimum of 550) attained on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). With permission of the department, students scoring lower than 550 may apply to the program providing they are attending formal English classes and attain a score of 550 within a year.
Upon admission, students should contact the Department of Educational Leadership and Foundations to schedule an advising appointment with the program director for an initial advising session. Student advising is a critical component of the department’s graduate-level experience. Faculty advisers will provide students with initial, in-progress, and exit individualized or group advising to help develop the student’s academic abilities, career goals, and educational interests to ensure overall scholastic, personal and professional success.
The department faculty and staff take pride in developing students into the leaders who will face the educational challenges of tomorrow.
Contact us for an advising appointment at:
Department of Educational Leadership and Foundations
Education Building, Room 501
Phone: (915) 747-5300