By taking part in our New Student or Transfer Orientation Sessions you will benefit from an engaging and intensive information session that will help you connect to the College of Engineering, its facilities, and its resources. You will understand the structure of the College and learn to navigate the facilities and use the resources on your own.
All freshmen and transfer students will be advised during their respective orientation session and be guided through course registration. In this sessions our engineering advisors will help you with:
- Academic counseling and guidance.
- Balance your class load
- Learn how to utilize the transfer guides.
Engineering students who are not yet enrolled in Calculus I must obtain appropriate advising from the Office of Pre-Engineering.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Engineering Education & Leadership
- Industrial, Manufacturing, & Systems Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering