How to Enroll
- If you are interested in our program, contact us and provide your name, phone number and email address.
- Our staff will contact you, provide basic information about the program and answer any questions.
- If you are still interested, you will also arrange for a facility visit/orientation:
- This will be a 20-30 minute session during which you may observe our program, gain a deeper understanding of our practices and program approach, see other participants in action and ask further questions.
- You will also be able to walk through the facility, observe the surrounding facilities (such as the Kidd Field) where some program exercises take place, and obtain the appropriate paperwork. Information required will include but is not limited to:
- Name, contact information, age
- Ethnicity, language preferences
- Availability for program sessions (you must commit to two exercise sessions weekly at your preferred times)
- Medical history and status (all participants must obtain a physician’s approval letter that states that the prospective participant’s health is conducive of regular exercise program participation).
- Health and exercise behavior
- Signatures to agree to terms
- Return the physician's letter and completed paperwork to us.
- Pick a membership and make your payment.
- Confirm your participation and scheduled session attendance.
Program sessions for new participants start three times each year, coinciding the start of the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters at UTEP. These are typically the first or second weeks of September, January and May. New participants in their first semester of program participation are offered and encouraged to work with Kinesiology undergraduate student trainers.
Once their first semester of program participation is completed, returning participants have the choice of requesting further personal training from student trainers, or if they prefer, they can continue without a trainer. Program supervisors attend each program session and provide necessary help and assistance to all participants, even if student trainers are not present.