Professional Leadership Development Certification Program
The Professional Leadership Development Certification (PLDC) program is a contextual, collaborative, and innovative learning experience that is uniquely tailored to equip the next generation of leaders with the tools they will need to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
This intensive 5-month program begins in January 2019; it provides a highly immersive learning environment organized around a series of modules and components that introduces key behavioral competency in the following areas:
- Leadership versus Management
- Customized Leadership Skills Assessments
- Increasing Productivity
- Creating High Performance Teams
- Ethics and Values
- Conflict Resolution
- Communicating Effectively
- Strategic Plan Execution
- Critical Thinking
- Digital Leadership
Program Highlights and Benefits
- Learn from globally renowned experts in the field
- Strengthen business acumen in core leadership areas
- Network to build a dynamic culture of peer camaraderie and support
- Engage in “Leadership & Lunch” forums featuring local top business leaders
- Be a more confident, influential, and resilient leader in your workplace
Participants are expected to attend scheduled sessions (from January to June 2019) in order to receive their Certificate of Completion. Participants will have at least eight full-day sessions, with occasional evenings.
Additionally, participants are expected to complete individual and small group assignments, participate in all course assessments, maintain a journal, work on team projects, communicate regularly, and complete a final presentation.