How to Apply
We are excited that you are seeking to continue your education, and we are here to assist you along the way as you pursue your academic goals. Apply to your program of interest by following the steps below.
All undergraduate students, including transfer students:
You are considered a transfer student if you have 12 or more transferable credits from another college or university and have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Go to ApplyTexas and complete an application.
- Request to have your official transcripts sent to UTEP (see instructions here).
- If you are an international student, pay the $65 application fee.
- Arrange to take tests if needed.
- Go to the UTEP Graduate School website and complete an application.
- Request to have your official transcripts sent to UTEP (see Documents and Transcripts for details)
- Submit the nonrefundable application fee for graduate students ($45 for U.S. citizens or permanent residents/Mexican nationals; $80 for international applicants).
- If applicable, submit official GRE/GMAT scores, a statement of purpose and letters of recommendation.
International applicants, please note:
There are different federal regulations regarding visa sponsorship for fully online students. For more information visit the Department of Homeland Security website and sctroll down to Online courses and “Distance Learning”.
UTEP Connect welcomes military-affiliated students to its programs. We’ve been named a “Top Military-Friendly University”, a “Best for Vets College” and a "Top School for Military Advanced Education and Transition" in 2016, and our Military Student Success Center is here to help in every way. We have a couple of videos available that will help you learn more about what we do: Take a look at our Educational Benefits video if you are interested in funding your education at UTEP Connect through military benefits. Our Orientation Overview video can give you more general information about the services we have to offer. And of course, if you have more questions or need additional information, you can always visit the Military Student Success Center website at any time or contact them at: 915-747-5342 or firstname.lastname@example.org.