All documents required by UHP will no longer be accepted in person. Honors forms must be submitted via email to email@example.com. Documents should be legible and submitted in a single PDF file. Ensure that all information is true and accurate, incorrect information may result in not receiving honors credit.
NOTE: Based on program requirement student will become inactive if no high-impact practice notice or completion form is turned in per year.
- Honors Program Application
- Honors Current Member Agreement - All current Honors students must submit Member Agreement
- Honors Current Member Agreement - Spring 2020 New Applicants
- High Impact Notice Form
- High Impact Completion Form
- Honors Senior Thesis Project Agreement HON 4395 & 4396
- Honors Senior Thesis Evaluation HON 4395 & 4396
- Non-Honors Thesis Agreement HON 4395 & 4396
- Honors Senior Graduation Clearance
Houston Endowment Scholarship
Please keep a copy of all forms submitted to UHP for your records. If any of the forms cannot be downloaded from this website, please contact The University Honors Program Office.