3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing
We provide industrial-grade equipment and a vast variety of materials for all of your application needs.
Material Extrusion [Fused Deposition Modeling]
- Excellent for tough applications which may require high temperature and impact resistant materials.
- Max build capacity is 36 x 24 x 35 in.
ABS ABS-M30i PC-ABS PC-ISO
ABSi ABS-ESD7 Nylon 12 PPSF/PPSU
ABS-M30 PC ULTEM 9085
Vat Photopolymerization [Stereolithography]
- Provides outstanding translucent parts and great resolution for small features
- Max build capacity is 20 x 20 x 24 in.
WaterShed XC 11122 Somos NeXt
Somos NanoTool Somos NanoForm 15120
Prototherm 12120 ProtoCast AF 19120
Accura SL5530 Formlabs Resins
Somos 9120 Poly(ethylene glycol)
Binder Jetting [ExOne or Zcorp Processes]
- Capable of producing sand casting molds, high strength metal or ceramic parts, and multi-color parts
- Max build capacity is 15.7 x 9.8 x 9.8 in. (ExOne) and
8 x 10 x 8 in. (Zcorp)
Stainless Steel Iron Tungsten
Inconel 625 Inconel 718 Sand
Powder Bed Fusion [Electron Beam Melting or Selective Laser Melting]
- Ideal for applications requiring high-strength and corrosion resistant materials like aerospace, biomedical, or automotive
- Max build capacity 7.7 x 7.7 x13 in. (EBM) and 5 x 5 x 3 in. (SLM)
Ti6Al4V Inconel 625 AlSi10Mg
Ti6Al4V ELI Inconel 718 AlSi12Mg
Cobalt-Chromium Tool Steel AlSi7Mg
Maraging Steel Stainless Steel 316L AlSi9Cu3
Compounding and Filament Extrusion
- Creation of custom polymer blends and composites
- Pelletizing and extruding material filaments