1) Download the UG Coursebook for the next semester, and review the course offerings.
Spring 2020 UG Course Book
2) See the Undergraduate Linguistics Advisor Ms Raquel Gonzalez (email@example.com) for advising and having the advising hold lifted.
You are responsible for keeping a current copy of your complete Degree Plan work sheet (or use the on-line version at http://degreeplans.utep.edu/ ). If you have particular questions about classes, requirements, etc, you may speak to any Linguistics Faculty member.
1) Download the MA Coursebook for the next semester (immediately below).
Spring 2020 MA Course Book
2) Review the course options for the up-coming term.
3) See Prof. Sobin for advising.
Check the UTEP webpage for your priority dates for registration (under Facts for Current Students).
Questions concerning the courses Ling 2303/2304 (Arabic, Persian, Italian, Russian, etc) should be referred to Dr. María-Socorro Tabuenca ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or to the instructor listed in the Schedule of Classes.
Questions concerning Spanish language pre-requisites and holds for Ling/Span 3309, 3311, and 3315 or the Translation courses should be referred to Ms. Rosa María Tabuenca-Moyer ( email@example.com ), 224 Liberal Arts, 747-7033.
Other useful basic information from the Linguistic Society of America: