Tuition rates are subject to change every fiscal year.
Tuition is due on the first day of class! Students who do not meet the deadline will possibly be dropped for non-payment! To be reinstated in the class, students would incur a $200 reinstatement fee and a $50 late registration fee.
Hybrid (face to face) Courses at Fort Bliss
Cost per course (3 credit hours) for Residents - $1,112.59
Cost per course (3 credit hours) for Non-Residents - $2,613.9
Flat fee for all students - $1,284.00 per course
- For incidental fees and other fees, please visit the Student Business Services website and view the Tuition and Fees Schedule for the semester for which you are applying to the MLS program.
- For scholarship information, please visit the Office of Scholarships website.
- For financial aid, please visit the student Financial Aid website.
- For military student financial assistance (Tuition Assistance, Veterans Assistance, Hazelwood), please visit the Military Student Success Center website.
- For Army students using Tuition Assistance, please enroll through GoArmy.Ed.