High School Law Camp
June 11 - June 29, 2018
UTEP's Patricia and Paul Yetter Law School Preparation Institute offers a High School Law Camp each year. The LSPI HSLC is a three-week, all-day summer program that gives high school students an opportunity to explore a career in law and prepare for college. Camp participants engage in a variety of activities, including case law instruction, fields trips to legal community organizations, professional skills development, and a mock trial exercise. The LSPI HSLC takes place on the UTEP campus.
- FREE, with lunch and snacks provided Monday through Thursday
- Held Monday through Thursday (8:45am to 3:30pm) and Friday (8:45am to 12:00pm)
- Open to all high school students
- Introduces students to the legal profession
- Develops analytical and critical reading and writing skills
- Shows students that they can go to law school
Currently, we are not accepting applications.
Contact: Alejandra Hobbs