COVID-19 Library Updates
Please note -- The Library Hours have changed for the month of April.
During the campus shutdown, only the second floor of the Library will be open and only to faculty, students, and staff to allow access to the computers in The Collaborative Learning Center (CLC). Access to the CLC will be available during regular library hours. All face-to-face library services will be suspended; please see our guide to services provided by the UTEP Library online to support research, teaching, and learning.
Practice Social Distancing
- No groups -- individual work only
- Maintain distance (6 feet)
- Cover coughs / sneezes
- Avoid touching your face
- Wash hands for 20 seconds
The following pages will help you find answers and services to meet your needs as our service model adjusts:
- Library Service Updates & Resources- Spring 2020
- Library Support for Online Instruction
- Current Policies on Book Borrowing, ILL Services, Due Dates, and Late Fees