How to Apply
Submit application through the UTEP’s School of Nursing website.
CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATIONS for Phases 2 and 3
* Some nursing terms are tentative due to faculty/space constraints.
Students are ranked for selection for Phase 2 based on:
- Competitive Pre-Professional Courses GPA. (Recommended Competitive GPA = 3.77 )
- Competitive Cumulative GPA. (Recommended Competitive GPA = 3.30)
- Completion of TEAS exam with a minimum composite score of 62%.
- Cleared Criminal Background Check (CBC) by the Texas Board of Nursing
ATI TEAS EXAM
- Structure of the Test/Registration Procedures
- Registration (ATI Website)
- ATI TEAS Study Guide Sixth Edition
- ATI TEAS Study Package
- ATI TEAS Online Practice Assessment Package
- TEAS Transcript
- About the TEAS
Myrna Anchondo, MBA
Assistant Dean of Student Affairs