Become a Member
OLLI registration is now annual and comes with more benefits. Active registrations with your Miner's Gold Card provides you with access to UTEP services plus student discounts on campus and in the community. Joint registration is limited to two people living in the same household. You may become a member using the button below. Note that you will be directed to the Professional & Public Programs registration software interface.
Benefits of Membership
Your annual membership holds many benefits for members.
- Be part of the UTEP campus experience
- Choose up to ten courses per week, most from 1:30-4:45 p.m.; most classes are 90 minutes long, once a week for three to six weeks; classes span a variety of topics including science, music, art, history, politics, exercise, language, literature, health, and more
- Pay one registration fee per semester, not per class
- Experience the benefits of OLLI at UTEP as part of a national network of Osher Lifelong Learning Institutes funded by the Bernard Osher Foundation.
Also enjoy these amenities:
- Parking options
- OLLI lounge
- Discounts at UTEP arts and music events
- Special interest groups
- Lunches and social gatherings
- UTEP Library privileges
- Semester newsletter
- Lending library
Give to OLLI
OLLI welcomes your support and donations. To make a donation, click on the button below. Note that you will be directed to the Professional & Public Programs registration software interface.
Volunteer at OLLI
OLLI is a community of members over the age of 50 who love to learn and grow. In order to maintain our community, however, we rely on volunteers. Our dedicated volunteers serve in many different ways:
- Office assistance: Helping our Executive Director and Administrative Assistant answer phones, return messages, make photocopies for instructors, and answer member questions.
- Hospitality: Making coffee and setting out cookies, cups, napkins, sugar, and creamer in the lounge; making sure the lounge is tidy at the end of the day; bringing in food and decorating for special events throughout the year.
- Attendance tracking: Taking the attendance in classes and returning the attendance list to the office at the end of class.
- Serving on committees: Members help choose curriculum through the curriculum committee; they also write articles and/or provide photos for the newsletter.
- Registration: Three times per year, members assist other members in registering for classes.
Do you see yourself sharing your time with members in these activities? We would love to have you be a part of our volunteer community. You can give just a little or a lot of your time in any of these ways or perhaps in a way unique to you. Please contact Janet Dand at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore your interest and availability.