Become a Member
OLLI registration is now annual and comes with more benefits. Active registrations with your Miner's Gold Card provides you with access to UTEP services plus student discounts on campus and in the community. Joint registration is limited to two people living in the same household. You may become a member using the button below. Note that you will be directed to the Professional & Public Programs registration software interface.
Benefits of Membership
Your annual membership holds many benefits for members.
- Be part of the UTEP experience
- Choose up to ten courses per week, most from 1:30-4:45 p.m.; most classes are 90 minutes long, once a week for three to six weeks; classes span a variety of topics including science, music, art, history, politics, exercise, language, literature, health, and more
- Pay one registration fee per semester, not per class
- Experience the benefits of OLLI at UTEP as part of a national network of Osher Lifelong Learning Institutes funded by the Bernard Osher Foundation.
Also enjoy these amenities:
- OLLI virtual lounge
- Discounts at UTEP arts and music events (when available)
- Clubs and special interest groups
- Online social gatherings
- UTEP Library privileges
- Bulletins and newsletters
- Lending library
- Volunteer opportunities
Give to OLLI
OLLI welcomes your support and donations. To make a donation, click on the button below. Note that you will be directed to the Professional & Public Programs registration software interface.
Volunteer at OLLI
OLLI is a community of members over the age of 50 who love to learn and grow. In order to maintain our community, however, we rely on volunteers. Our dedicated volunteers serve in many different ways:
- Office assistance: Helping our Executive Director and Administrative Assistant make phone calls, return messages, and answer member questions.
- Technical assistance: Helping members with online technical difficulties. Zoom is OLLI’s platform for online classes.
- Hospitality: Greeting new members online and making announcements in online classrooms.
- Attendance tracking: Taking the attendance in classes and returning the attendance list to the office at the end of class.
- Serving on committees: Serving on the curriculum, membership, strategic planning, marketing, volunteer, events, and speakers bureau committees.
- Registration: Three times per year, members assist other members in registering for classes.
- Contribution to bulletins and newsletters.
Do you see yourself sharing your time? We would love to have you be a part of our volunteer community. Give a little or a lot of your time in any of these ways or in a way unique to you. OLLI welcomes your expertise, skills, and time. Please contact Janet Dand at email@example.com to explore your interest and availability.