How to Register
There are three ways in which you can register in an OLLI course.
Stop by the OLLI office at Miners Hall, Suite 209 Monday through Friday between 1:30 and 4:30 p.m. with your completed form during the registration period. Volunteers will be available to register you and answer questions.
Parking for registration: OLLI Members can use their SB7 or SBG parking passes. New students can park in the SBG visitors’ garage. There is a small fee.
Fill out your form and mail it in with a check to
OLLI at UTEP
Miners Hall 209
500 West University Avenue
El Paso, TX 79968
We now offer completely online registration for your convenience. To offer this service, we are partnering with Professional & Public Programs, our sister unit under Extended University, and using their registration system.
To register online, click on the "Browse Courses" button on the left or below and you will be taken into Professional & Public Programs’ registration software. You will see a list of OLLI courses; simply click on the one are interested in to learn more; you can then enroll yourself or someone else in the course.
- Classes may be added or dropped after registration with no penalty by phone or in person at the OLLI office
- Register online or bring your completed registration form any day during the registration period to the OLLI office Volunteers will be available to register you and answer questions.
- Joint registration is limited to two people living in the same household
- Enrollment in classes may be limited by room size or instructor request. Miners Hall rooms 200 and 201 can safely accommodate 42 students. Enrollments for high-demand classes may be waitlisted. On occasions where there is a large waitlist, enrollment may be determined by lottery.
- Bring a New Member Discount: Sponsor ONE NEW member and receive a 50% discount of your enrollment fee. Share the benefits and help OLLI to grow.
Students taking a class with OLLI may do one of two things:
- Park free of charge in remote lot SB7 on Sun Bowl Drive. There is a shuttle that will take you directly to Miners Hall, where OLLI has its offices and holds most classes. You will receive a permit to put on your dashboard that identifies you as an OLLI student.
- You may choose to purchase a permit to park in the Sun Bowl Parking Garage (SBG) for $250. The SBG is located across from Miners Hall. To purchase an SBG permit, you must fill out a parking request form during registration. Drivers are responsible for keeping permits visible on the dashboard or they may be cited. OLLI will not be responsible for parking citations.