Welcome to Laboratory of Bioengineered Therapeutics
- Nanoscale 2023 Emerging Investigators
- Biomaterials Science Emerging Investigator Series 2022
- Emerging Leaders in Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences 2022
- Controlled Release Society Oral Delivery Young Invetigator Award 2021
- School of Pharmacy Teacher of the Year 2021
- School of Pharmacy Research Schoolar of the Year 2021
Nurunnabi M, Ibsen KI, Tanner EEL, Mitragotri S. Ionic liquid for the treatment of obesity. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2019, 116 (50), 25042-25047.
Nurunnabi M, Khatun Z, Badruddoza AZM, McCarthy JR, Lee Y, Huh K. Biomaterials and Bioengineering Approaches for Mitochondria and Nuclear Targeting Drug Delivery. ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering, 2019, 54, 1645-1660.
Nurunnabi M, Lee SA, Revuri V, Cho S, Lee M, Byun Y, Bae YH, Lee DY, Lee Y. Oral gene delivery of GLP1 by riding enterohepatic circulation. Journal of Controlled Release, 2017, 268, 305-313.
Nurunnabi M, Khatun Z, Reeck GR, Lee DY, Lee Y. Photoluminescent Graphene Nanoparticles for Cancer Photo-Therapy and Imaging. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2014, 6, 12413−12421.
- Nurunnabi M, Khatun Z, Huh KM, Park SY, Lee DY, Cho KJ, Lee Y. In vivo biodistribution and toxicology of carboxylated graphene quantum dots. ACS Nano, 2013, 7 (8), 6858–6867.
Dr. Nurunnabi has taken the opportunity to share his journey, from Bangladesh to South Korea to Utah to Boston to El Paso and his motivations for what he is doing as a translational scientist, on a TEDx stage in Boston in November 2019.