Spring 2021 On-Campus Checklist
Monday, January 4, 2021
We are excited to welcome you to the UTEP campus for the Spring 2021 semester. We’re more determined than ever to suppress the spread of COVID-19 and maintain a safe environment for our students, faculty, and staff. Below are some important steps to follow to make sure you are prepared for the first day of class:
- Fill out the consent form at consent.utep.edu. If you filled out the form during the fall semester, it is still valid for the Spring 2021 semester. Screen before you come to campus each day at screening.utep.edu.
- Wear your facemask and maintain social distance at all times while on campus.
- Plan to regularly participate in on-campus COVID-19 testing. View testing locations and times at utep.edu/covidtesting.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, do not come to campus. You may receive a COVID-19 test by visiting the UTEP lane at the state drive through testing site on campus.
- Complete the COVID Vaccination Questionnaire if you have not already done so.
We appreciate your cooperation. Remember, Miners take care of Miners. Together, we can suppress the spread of COVID-19 and keep our campus community safe.
For any questions regarding the On-Campus Proactive COVID-19 Testing Program, please visit utep.edu/covidtesting.