Last Chance to Schedule Your Vaccine – Deadline Extended
Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Faculty and Staff,
As you know, this Friday, April 2, UTEP will be able to vaccinate all remaining active faculty and staff who have not yet received a COVID-19 vaccination.
To schedule an appointment, follow the steps below.
Faculty and staff who have previously completed the vaccination consent and questionnaire:
- Faculty and staff who have already completed the UTEP consent and questionnaire should have already received an email with a link to complete the CDC questionnaire and schedule your appointment online. An appointment is required in order to receive a vaccination. No walk-ins will be accepted. Scheduling for active faculty and staff will close at 12 p.m. Wednesday, March 31.
- If you have already received a vaccine somewhere else, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that your appointment is given to someone who needs it.
- If you have completed the UTEP consent and questionnaire, but have not received an email with a link to schedule your appointment, please email@example.com.
Faculty and staff who HAVE NOT previously completed the UTEP vaccination consent and questionnaire:
- If you have not completed the UTEP consent and questionnaire or are not sure if you have, please fill out the questionnaire at vaccinequestionnaire.utep.edu by 10 p.m. Tuesday, March 30.
- You will then receive an email to schedule your vaccination appointment on Wednesday morning and will be required to complete the scheduling process by 12 p.m. Wednesday, March 31.
If you have questions about UTEP’s vaccination program, please visit utep.edu/vaccine to review the FAQs.