FAQs / Preguntas Frecuentes
Thank you to everyone who has participated in UTEP’s COVID-19 Vaccination Program and to all the volunteers who worked tirelessly to make this program a success. UTEP is no longer administering first doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
If you received the first dose of the vaccine at UTEP, you will receive an email with information on your second dose appointment date. Please bring your vaccination card and photo ID with you to the appointment.
If you are not vaccinated but wish to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, there are other, no-cost options available to you.
Check availability and make an appointment for a free vaccine at the following locations:
- City of El Paso: https://www.epcovidvaccine.com/
- Albertsons: https://www.albertsons.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html
- CVS: https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine?icid=immunizations-overview-hero-COVID-19
- Immunize El Paso: https://www.immunizeelpaso.org/covid19/
- University Medical Center of El Paso: https://www.umcelpaso.org/register-for-the-covid-19-vaccine
- Walgreens: https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19?ban=covid_scheduler_brandstory_main_March2021
- Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/cp/flu-shots-immunizations/1228302