How to Apply to the Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Ph.D. Program
- We recommend to inquire about graduate opportunities with potential advisors via email. Applications often have better chances of success if a prospective advisor has corresponded with you and is specifically interested in your application.
- Go here to the UTEP graduate school application portal.
- Select your citizenship status and then click "Science" for College of Science
- Click the link for the relevant application semester (e.g. "Fall 2020") under "Ecology & Evolutionary Biology/PHD"
- At this point, you can proceed with the application which will require:
- personal statement of interest in EEB and UTEP's program in particular (1-2 pages)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- official undergraduate transcript(s)
The application deadline for the Fall 2020 semester is February 1, 2020.