Closed Class Waivers
Closed-class waiver requests will be granted based on class capacity and student necessity.
Students will be assisted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Graduating seniors should see on Friday, Jan 12, 2018 either
-- Dr. Amy Wagler from 10 am to 12pm, in Bell Hall 311. or
-- Dr. Joe Guthrie from 12 to 3pm, in Bell Hall 300.
- Closed class waivers may be granted only to students who bring documentation that shows they are graduating in the Spring semester, and need the class to complete graduation requirements.
Students needing to enroll in Math 1508 or 1320
Should see Ms. Maria Salayandia from 9:30am to 10:30am on Friday, January 12, in Bell Hall 124.
All other studentsShould see
- Dr. Joe Guthrie from 12 to 3pm on Friday, January 12, in Bell Hall 300, or
- Dr. Joe Guthrie from 10am to 12pm on Tuesday, January 16, in Bell Hall 300, or
- Dr. Amy Wagler from 12 to 3pm onTuesday, January 16, in Bell Hall 311.
Students needing to enroll in Math 0311
Remedial classes are NOT handled by the Math department.
Please contact the Developmental Math office in Education 205, 747-5693, or the Academic Advising Center, 747-5290.