The University Career Center assists UTEP graduates in their professional job search. Recent UTEP graduates (within one year) can log in to the Job Mine portal with your UTEP credentials. UTEP graduates (past one year of graduation) call our office at 915-747-5640 to establish your electronic file or to schedule an appointment.
- Job Listings: View and self-refer your résumé to full-time positions via Job Mine, our online database system.
- Campus Interviews: Sign up for on-campus interviews for which you meet the employers requested criteria, via Job Mine.
- Résumé Referrals: Once your résumé has been uploaded to Job Mine. Your résumé may be referred to employers requesting candidates.
- Résumé Reviews: Have our professional staff members assist you with reviewing your résumé, cover letter, or vitae. This can be done after establishing your account.
- Sponsored Company Presentations: View "Employers on Campus" calendar for date, time, and location information
- SeekUT (UTEP Edition), SeekUT: SeekUT is a free, online tool and website that offers salary, debt, and jobs data all in one place. It presents data on the earnings and educational graduate outcomes from the University of Texas System Institutions. Students and their families can use SeekUT to help them make informed decisions about their education and their financial future. Click to see UTEP’s data.
- PSEO Explorer: View salary increases in the evolution of a selected career in different states.
- Career Fairs: We invite you to attend any one of the career fairs that we host throughout the year.
- Expand your professional network by following the UTEP Career Center LinkedIn page and join the UTEP Alumni Association LinkedIn Group. If you have not updated your LinkedIn profile, here are some resources for you to consider: Check out this video’s tips for an optimal LinkedIn account. Watch our LinkedIn PowerPoint
- Join UTEP Alumni Association
Become a Career Center Alumni Connection! Click below and let us know if you want to participate in:
- Information sessions/Workshops
- Alumni/Career Fair Panels
- Social Media Promotion
- Mentoring/ Student Connection
- Or others