Request Class Workshops
Don’t Cancel That Class!
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
If you are anticipating being out of town for a conference or off-site work event (even if only online), don’t cancel your class – rather, invite the University Career Center to be your guest speaker for the day. We will provide a 45 or 60-minute career-readiness workshop while you are away.
Here’s how it works:
1. Select the workshop you would like us to conduct from the list below and email Claudia P. Dominguez at email@example.com with the following information:
- Date/time of presentation
- Room number/Location - or Platform used and link
- The topic you would like us to cover
- Number of students in your class
2. We require a minimum of five business days advance notice/request. For classes/presentations after 5:00 pm, we require seven business days’ notice in advance.
3. All workshops are approximately 45 minutes long (we can extend it to 90 minutes).
4. When a presenter comes to class, they will take attendance, and we can provide you with this information.