The Career Center assists alumni in their professional job search. Our services are available to alumni who have an active UTEP Alumni Association membership. Recent graduates can access our services free of charge for one year following their graduation from UTEP. We ask that you create your Job Mine account to access job listings, interview schedules, and to view employers participating in the career fairs. We offer alumni the following services:
- Job Listings: view and self-refer your résumé to full-time positions via Job Mine, our online database system.
- Campus Interviews: Sign up for on-campus interviews for which you meet the employers requested criteria, via Job Mine.
- Résumé Referrals: Once your résumé has been uploaded to Job Mine. Your résumé may be referred to employers requesting candidates.
- Résumé Reviews: Have our professional staff members assist you with reviewing your résumé, cover letter, or vitae. This can be done via e-mail or by setting an appointment, please call 915- 747-5640.
- See college specific professional staff members by academic college:
- Company Presentations: Stay tuned to the Employers on Campus calendar for date, time, and location information on the sessions sponsored by company representatives.
- Career Fairs: We invite you to attend any one of the career fairs that we host throughout the year.
- Expand your professional network, join the UTEP Alumni Association LinkedIn Group.