Report Your Hire
The Career Center may be able to add your internship to your transcript if you report it through Job Mine.
Scan/save your offer letter or offer email to PDF format. We cannot approve your internship without a job offer letter. If you don't have a formal offer, you can ask your supervisor to write an email that includes your name, the organization, your title, job description, start/end dates, and pay.
What kind of opportunities qualify?
-Your internship or part-time job needs to be professionally developmental and span at least 120 hours per semester (about 8 hours a week). Also, you need to have at least a 2.0 GPA (3.0 for graduate students) and must be currently enrolled.
How to Report Your Hire:
Go to www.utep.edu/careers
- Click on Student or Alumni Job Mine login
- Login to your account (or activate it if you haven’t already)
- On the left, click “Internship/Co-op Records”
- Below that, click “My Internship/Co-op Records”
- In the upper left corner, click on “+Internship/Co-op”
- Select the appropriate semester, and continue
- Complete the required information by selecting the organization you are applying for:
- If the organization is not showing, select "Add new Job" or "Not Found - Skip"
- Complete the information and upload the Job Offer Letter or send an attachment to email@example.com
- Our office will review the record and get in touch if we have questions
- If the opportunity qualifies, it will appear on your transcript as COOP 0001 or 0002