TAO Campus-Wide Self-Help
With TAO Campus Wide Self Help, UTEP students can access interactive and easy-to-access online programming to help with managing anxiety, depression, and other concerns. Students can also work on developing skills in resiliency, communication, and problem solving.
TAO provides a number of interactive programming designed to help today’s student handle the challenges of university life. Students can use TAO at their own pace via their computers, tablets or smartphones. The program is accessible 24/7.
Whether you are looking to explore and develop new life skills or just looking for a short relaxation technique to help you calm down before a major exam, TAO has something for you.
TAO Intro Video
- In your browser window, navigate to https://us.taoconnect.org/register
- Enter your name and email address on the enrollment form, use your university email address.
- Enter a password (once more to confirm it).
- Leave the ‘Enrollment Key’ field blank. Click ‘Sign Me Up!’
- Check your email. You will be sent a confirmation link which you must click on before signing in.
- Click on the link, and log into the platform. The first thing you will see is a dashboard page.
- Toward the bottom of the dashboard page, you will see a "My To-Do List" and "Tools" section. Use these to explore the exercises available to you!