GTF 2.0 Scholarship
About the Scholarship Program
The Greater Texas Foundation 2.0 Scholarship Program is funded by the Greater Texas Foundation, a statewide education grant, based in Bryan, Texas. This program is designed to support traditional ECHS students in their transition from high school and community college to UTEP, beginning their senior years in high school, and to strengthen their sense of belonging at UTEP.
The GTF 2.0 Scholarship program will be open to current traditional ECHS juniors graduating in 2022. Traditional ECHS students are those who complete their associate degree at the same time they graduate from high school. Student must also be from a Regional 19 school, and have a 3.0 GPA from EPCC.
- Scholarship funds: $800/semester for 6 semesters.
- If undergraduate degree is completed in less than 6 semesters, funds can be applied towards graduate school.
- Dedicated advising through the ECHS Academic Success Center, and degree maps.
- Sense of belonging through participation in UTEP Edge and high-impact practices.
- Enhanced awareness and participation in high-impact practices.
- Support to minimize debt.
- Financial literacy workshops to minimize loans and overall student debt.
- Mentorship opportunities to strengthen professional development.
- Relationship-building with faculty advisors.
- Community and service learning.
How to Apply
Application deadline is on January 31, 2021
- Submit the online application: https://www.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?tt=WuLKFZT%2B9GA%3D
- Submit official EPCC and high school transcripts to UTEP's Office of Admissions
- 1 letter of recommendation by non-family member to email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please contact Martin Ramirez, Program Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.