SPRING 2021 Hazlewood/VA certification requests WILL BE FOUND HERE on OCTOBER 19
Updated certification policies:
- STUDENT must individual request each benefit they intend to use
- STUDENT MUST be registered for courses to request benefits
- Failure to submit any required documents will deny ability to proceed with your benefit request.
For VA Education users: You must submit your VA Letter of Eligibility (LOE). Need assistance in accessing LOE? Refer to instructions here
For Hazlewood users: You must submit your Hazlewood Application. Need a copy? Refer to document here
DoD/State Tuition Assistance: Please contact the MSSC Fort Bliss Counselor, Darren Pursel, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Degree Evaluation: WATCH VIDEO HERE on how to generate your degree evaluation
104-R: Contact Military Science email@example.com to obtain copy
New Students: Benefits cannot be requested until you are admitted and registered for courses.
Continuing Students: SPRING 2021 registration opens October 19, 2020. Engage with your academic advisor NOW on which courses to register for.
- 30 - Montgomery GI Bill (Veteran only)
- 33 - Post 9/11 GI Bill (Veteran, family members)
- 35 – Dependents’ Educational Assistance (family members only)
- 1606 - Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve (currently serving only)
- Legacy (Child only)
- Dependent (Child/Spouse of disabled/deceased Veteran)
*IMPORTANT: If you use VA AND Hazlewood benefits together, you must individual request each form
Military Tuition Assistance (Federal/State): Reference HERE
If you need further clarification on how to request benefits, please contact us:
- Schedule an appointment (click here) #1 OPTION!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone lines: (915) 742-5342, voicemails returned
If you call our office number (915-747-5342), you may leave a detailed voice message with the following:
- Full name
- Student ID
- Preferred email
- Reason for call