Have Questions? Join us on Zoom
Hi! Are you attending UTEP in Fall/Summer 2020 and have questions, join us every Tuesday at 3pm for our Zoom sessions! These are open to new incoming students OR even if you are continuing and returning to UTEP. Parents, if you have any questions this is a great way to hear directly how your students benefits will be processed by the MSSC staff.
We can answer questions as far as how to apply for your VA, Hazlewood, and DoD Tuition Assistance. How benefits can be used with Financial Aid and any additional resources you may need.
- Open the Zoom desktop client. (Download here)
- Join a meeting using one of these methods:
- Click Join a Meeting if you want to join without signing in.
- Sign in to Zoom then click Join.
- Enter the meeting ID (946-209-7111)number and your display name.
- If you're signed in, change your name if you don't want your default name to appear.
- If you're not signed in, enter a display name.
- Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and click Join.
You can find the meeting password by visiting our Facebook page.