Congratulations on your acceptance to UTEP! Now that you have been admitted it’s time to prepare for your orientation experience!
UTEP Orientation is required and free to all new students. Orientation is designed to meet your needs and is essential to your transition to becoming a UTEP Miner. Upon registering for a session, a confirmation will be sent to your preferred email address with additional details on parking, location, and items to prepare.
Before you can register to attend New Student Orientation, you must:
Preparing for Orientation
At orientation you will connect with your advisor and register for classes. Follow current students to see what being a Miner is all about. Learn about your major and the opportunities available to you as an undergraduate. Discover student services and resources that UTEP has to share with you. And uncover UTEP opportunities, services, and programs that will benefit you as a student leader and your future career path.
What to have ready before your virutal orientation session:
- Activate you UTEP Account
- Complete Step 1 of Virtual Orientation Modules at CommunityofCare.utep.edu
- Check your listed Major is correct on My.UTEP.edu
- Have your UTEP Student ID available
- Have a computer or tablet available for virtual orientation
- Download Zoom app on your computer or table to attend your virtual orientation
- Follow us on Social Media for updates @utepnso (Instagram/Facebook)