- AUDIT REGISTRATION FORM This form should be completed by students who only want to audit courses and not receive any college credit. The course will not appear in the transcript but if proof is needed, a verification of enrollment of an audit course can be provided by the office. The form requires the instructor and department chair signatures.
- COMPLETE WITHDRAWAL FORM This form should be completed by students who want to drop all courses in the semester or in specific parts of terms. The form can be completed up until the last day of class.
- COURSE ADD FORM AFTER LATE REGISTRATION This form should be completed by students who want to add courses after late registration. The form will require the signatures from the instructor and department chair of the courses being added.
- COURSE DROP FORM (After Census Day and Prior to Course Drop Deadline) This form should be completed by students who want to drop courses after census day and before drop deadline. The students have the option of speaking to their advisor before dropping the course(s).
- REGULAR & LATE REGISTRATION ADD-DROP FORM This form should be completed by students who want to register or drop courses in person at the office. The form can only be used for adding courses until the last day of late registration and for dropping courses until census day.
- REINSTATEMENT AFTER DROP FOR NON-PAYMENT This form should be completed by students who have been dropped for non-payment during the semester and want to be reinstated. The form can be completed up until the last day of courses. Once drop deadline from the semester passed, the form will require the signatures of the instructors.
- REINSTATEMENT AFTER THE END OF THE SEMESTER FORM This form should be completed by students who were dropped for non-payment for a past semester and want to be reinstated. This form can be submitted to our office only after the instructors and department chairs have signed the form.
- ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION FORM This form should be completed when proof of enrollment for current or past semesters are needed. The verification form can be submitted in person to the office or by email to email@example.com.
-TUITION REBATE FORM The purpose of this program is to provide a financial incentive for you to complete a bachelor's degree efficiently, taking as few courses outside your degree plan as possible. The program's goal is minimizing the number of courses you take -- saving money for you, your parents, and the State of Texas.