Your UTEP transcript is a complete record of Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral courses completed while at UTEP. Partial transcripts (ex: only Graduate but not Undergraduate) are NOT available.
There are four types of transcripts:
|Immediate Official Transcript (PICK-UP ONLY)||$13.00 Per Transcript|
|Regular Official Transcript (MAIL OR PDF)||$5.00 Per Transcript|
|Official Transcript (PICK-UP 24/48 HOURS)||$5.00 Per Transcript|
|Unofficial Transcript (PICK-UP 24/48 HOURS ONLY)||$2.00 Per Transcript|
Transcripts are not issued until all outstanding accounts with the university are cleared.
To order an unofficial transcript to be sent to another UTEP department, please email your request using your UTEP email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UTEP does not fax, scan, or email transcripts.
- If you attended prior to 1983 your order will require an additional 3-5 business days for processing.
- All transcript fees (and any express shipping fees) must be paid for at the time of request. We will not mail transcripts and then bill you, nor can transcript fees be charged to your account.
- You cannot hand-carry UTEP transcripts to EPCC, EPCC will only accept transcripts sent to them by UTEP.
- Your SSN will be printed on transcripts going to other colleges and universities, which will be used in matching documents and for financial aid and federal/state data reporting requirements.
- Business is not conducted on days when UTEP is closed (weekends and holidays). Please plan accordingly.
Transcript requests by mail need to include:
- Your name (previous name(s) while attending UTEP)
- UTEP student ID number or Date of birth
- Dates attended UTEP
- Day time telephone number
- The complete address of where your requested transcript(s) will be sent (home, college, university, or employment).
- Your signature
- A copy of your picture ID
- Your check or money order payable to UTEP.
UTEP Registration and Records Office
Mike Loya Academic Services Bldg. Rm 107
500 W University Ave El Paso TX 79968.
P. (915) 747-7326
F. (915) 747-8764