UTEP transcripts are cumulative. This means your transcripts will reflect a complete record of your academic history (Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral courses) completed at UTEP.
Partial transcripts are NOT available (ex: only Graduate, but not Undergraduate). Please read the information below before ordering your transcripts.
Transcripts being collected from our campus office require identity authentication. Please bring a valid photo ID for the release of your documents when you are picking up any in-person "Hold for Pickup" orders.
If you are authorizing the release of your transcript to someone else, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the full name of the person collecting your transcripts with a picture of your valid photo ID attached to the email. They too will need to show their valid photo ID when they come to pick up your transcript.
Transcripts are not issued until all outstanding accounts with the University are cleared with the Student Business Services Office at UTEP.
|Official Transcript (Same day CAMPUS PICK-UP ONLY)||
$8 + $5 Per Transcript
|Official Transcript - Electronic (2 hours)||
$5 Per Transcript
|Official Transcript - Mail-US (3 - 10 business days)||
$5 Per Transcript
|Official Transcript - Certified Mail-US (3-10 business days with tracking)||
$12 + $5 Per Transcript
|Official Transcript - Mail-International (11-30 business days)||
$10 Per Transcript
|Official Transcript - Express Mail-US (2-3 business days)||
$39 + $5 Per Transcript
|Official Transcript - Express Mail-International (5-10 business days)||
$75 + $10 Per Transcript
|Official Transcript - HOLD for pick up (24-hours)||
$5 Per Transcript
*** Please note due to national shipping delays, mailing times may be longer than noted above. If you need your transcript by a specific date, we recommend using certified or express mail so you are provided with a tracking number for your order***
- If you stopped attending UTEP prior to 1983 your order will require an additional 3-5 business days for processing (please follow the instructions listed below). If you attended UTEP before 1983 but continued attending after 1983, please continue to use the transcript ordering link above and when asked if you attended prior to 1983, please select no since you continued your studies.
- All transcript fees (and any express shipping fees) must be paid for at the time of request. We will not mail transcripts and then bill you, nor can transcript fees be charged to your studetnt account.
- Printed transcripts cannot be scanned by UTEP staff due to FERPA federal laws.
- You cannot hand-deliver UTEP transcripts to EPCC, EPCC will only accept transcripts sent to them by UTEP.
- Your SSN will be printed on transcripts going to other colleges and universities, which will be used in matching documents and for financial aid and federal/state data reporting requirements.
- Business is not conducted on days when UTEP is closed (weekends and holidays). Please plan accordingly.
- If you place your order using incorrect information, we may not be able to reimburse your order due to user error (this includes incorrect attendance dates, typos of any kind- including email address mistakes, and incorrect selections of any kind).
- If you did NOT attend UTEP before 1983, please answer that question by selecting "No".
- Be careful to make the correct processing selection: RUSH vs. STANDARD (See price grids above for details).
- Don't see "United States" as the country to choose from in your order? Please be sure you selected MAIL-US, instead of MAIL-INTERNATIONAL. You should be able to select "previous" within the order form, at the bottom.
- If you cannot find a college or university in the list provided, choose "Not in List" to free-type their info.
- Is your degree conferred (awarded)? If yes, then choose to "Process current transcript as is". See PDF with screen captures for clarification.
- Are you awaiting degree conferral in the curent semester when you are generating a transcript order? If yes, choose "After Degree Is Awarded". See PDF with screen captures for clarification.
To access your unofficial transcript, please login to my.utep.edu with your UTEP credentials and go to GoldMine. In GoldMine, select: Student Records / Academic Transcripts / All Levels / Submit. Once you see your unofficial transcript on your browser screen, you can simply print or save it as a PDF via your browser print menu (or select CTRL P for the printer menu).
If you no longer have access to the student portal, please email email@example.com to request your unofficial transcript. Unofficial transrcipts are processed within 1-2 business days. Please provide the following with your request:
- Complete name used while attending UTEP
- UTEP student ID number (if you have it)
- scan of driver's license or other valid photo ID (or email directly from Miners account)
To request submission of your unofficial transcript to another UTEP department, please email your request using your UTEP email address to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the department name and department e-mail address where it should be delivered.
Transcripts to EPCC
Transcript Submission to EPCC for academic purposes is free of charge.
Please send an email to email@example.com from your Miners account. You can also send it from a different account, but be sure to include a scan of your valid photo ID (driver's license, passport, military ID).
Message Subject Line: Transcript Request to EPCC
UTEP Student ID#:
UTEP will submit official electronic transcripts to EPCC only for admission purposes. If you are seeking employment at EPCC please request your transcript here.
Additionally, your official transcript can only be submitted to the admissions office at Valle Verde campus- EPCC. For submission to other EPCC campuses or offices, you must contact the Valle Verde campus to forward your transcript accordingly after receiving from UTEP.
Please allow one business day to complete your request and two business days for EPCC to receive your transcript. We will notify you once we send your transcript. Do note that failure to submit a request with complete information may result in delays. Transcripts will not be issued until all outstanding balances with the University are cleared.
UT Coordinated Admission Program (CAP) Students
Transcript submission to UT Austin for academic purposes is free of charge for UT CAP students only. Official transcripts will be routinely scheduled for submission to UT Austin every semester after grades are posted and sent via the SPEEDE delivery. Visit UTEP's Academic Calendar each semester for details about dates when grades post to student records.
UT CAP students, please do not submit orders online via UTEP's transcript ordering link, as this method is not acceptable.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your Miners account and provide your UTEP student ID number for follow up and/or further questions.
UTEP will generate an unofficial transcript upon receipt of a signed student release form. Background investigators have the option to send signed release forms as follows:
- Landline Fax # - 915-747-8764
- Walk-in - Mike Loya Building, room 107
- E-mail via DOD Safe Site (where applicable)
- Mail - 500 W. University Ave. I Registration and Records I Mike Loya ASB, Room 107 I El Paso, TX I 79968
There is a 24-hour turnaround time to process background investigation requests.
Since you stopped attending UTEP before 1983 your student record is not in our current student/alumni institutional database. In order to request a transcript please email email@example.com with the following information:
Message Subject Line: Transcript Request for Attendance Prior to 1983
Last Name (previous names, where applicable):
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Current phone number:
Once we retrieve your record, a representative from our office will contact you to advise on next steps to complete your order. Please consider that this may take between 5 to 10 business days.
Transcript requests by mail need to include:
- Your name (previous name(s) while attending UTEP)
- UTEP student ID number or Date of birth
- Dates of attendance
- Day time telephone number
- The complete address where your requested transcript(s) will be sent (home, college, university, or employment).
- Your signature
- A copy of your valid photo ID
- Your check or money order payable to UTEP
UTEP Registration and Records Office
Mike Loya Academic Services Bldg. Rm 107
500 W University Ave El Paso TX 79968
P. (915) 747-7326
F. (915) 747-8764