To send your transcript to El Paso Community College (EPCC) please email email@example.com (see instructions below)
Your UTEP transcript is a complete record of Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral courses completed while at UTEP. Partial transcripts (ex: only Graduate but not Undergraduate) are NOT available.
|Official Transcript - Regular MAIL (3 - 10 business days)||$5.00 Per Transcript|
|Official Transcript - Electronic (2 hours)||$5.00 Per Transcript|
Transcripts are not issued until all outstanding accounts with the university are cleared.
To order an unofficial transcript to be sent to another UTEP department, please email your request using your UTEP email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UTEP does not fax, scan, or email transcripts.
- We are currently not offering the service of transcript pickup in our office.
- If you attended prior to 1983 your order will require an additional 3-5 business days for processing (please follow the instructions listed below).
- All transcript fees (and any express shipping fees) must be paid for at the time of request. We will not mail transcripts and then bill you, nor can transcript fees be charged to your account.
- You cannot hand-carry UTEP transcripts to EPCC, EPCC will only accept transcripts sent to them by UTEP.
- Your SSN will be printed on transcripts going to other colleges and universities, which will be used in matching documents and for financial aid and federal/state data reporting requirements.
- Business is not conducted on days when UTEP is closed (weekends and holidays). Please plan accordingly.
- If you place your order using incorrect information, we might not be able to reimburse your order (this includes incorrect attendance dates).
Transcripts to EPCC
Transcript Submission to EPCC for academic purposes is temporarily free of charge.
Please send an email to email@example.com from your Miners account or if you send it from a different accoung include a picture of an official ID.
Message Subject Line: Transcript Request to EPCC
UTEP Student ID#:
UTEP will submit official electronic transcripts to EPCC only for admission purposes. If you are seeking employment at EPCC please request your transcript here.
Please allow us one business day to complete your request and two business days for EPCC to receive your transcript. We will notify you once we send you transcript, please note that failure to submit a request with complete information might result in delays. Transcripts will not be issued until all outstanding balances with the University are cleared.
I attended the University before 1983
Since you attended UTEP before 1983 your student record is not in our current student information system. In order to request a transcript please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Message Subject Line: Transcript Request for Attendance Prior to 1983
Fours last digits of SSN:
Current phone number:
Once we retrieve your record a representative from our office will contact you to advise on future steps to complete your order. Please consider that this might take between 5 to 10 business days.
Transcript requests by mail need to include:
- Your name (previous name(s) while attending UTEP)
- UTEP student ID number or Date of birth
- Dates attended UTEP
- Day time telephone number
- The complete address of where your requested transcript(s) will be sent (home, college, university, or employment).
- Your signature
- A copy of your picture ID
- Your check or money order payable to UTEP.
UTEP Registration and Records Office
Mike Loya Academic Services Bldg. Rm 107
500 W University Ave El Paso TX 79968.
P. (915) 747-7326
F. (915) 747-8764