Mental Health Resources for UTEP Students
Counseling and Treatment:
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
Union West, Room 202
500 W University Ave.
El Paso, Texas 79968
After Hours Crisis Line: (915) 747-5302
- UTEP Concussion Management Clinic (PDF), (915) 747-7250
- Center for Advocacy, Resources and Education (CARE) program (915) 747-7500 (specialty: victims of crime)
- Center for Accommodations and Support Services (CASS) – ADA Accommodations.
- National Alliance on Mentally Ill (NAMI) - UTEP Campus Chapter.
- Collegiate Recovery Program
- UTEP Wellness Program
- Military Student Support (915) 747-5342
Intervention and Absence Notification:
- Student Behavioral Intervention Team
- University Police Department
- Office of Student Life/Dean of Students (absence notification)
Academic Programs and Research:
- Psychology Department – College of Liberal Arts
- Department of Educational Psychology and Special Services – College of Education
- Department of Speech-Language Pathology – College of Health Sciences
- Department of Rehabilitation Counseling – College of Health Sciences
- Department of Social Work – College of Health Sciences
El Paso Community Resources and Mental Health Authority:
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Emergence Health Network, 1600 Montana Ave., Crisis Line (915) 779-1800
- Hospital-Public: University Medical Center Emergency Room, 4815 Alberta Ave. (915) 521-7700
- Hospital-Public: El Paso Psychiatric Center 4615 Alameda Ave (915) 532-2202
- Hospital-Private: El Paso Behavioral Health 1900 Denver Ave. (915) 544-4000.
- Center Against Family and Sexual Violence. 24 Hour Assistance (915) 593-7300
- Child Crisis Center of El Paso (915) 562-7995