MineTracker is the University’s online database of student organizations and campus events! Whether you’re interested in registering a student group, or finding an event to enjoy at UTEP, Mine Tracker is for you.
Student organizations use MineTracker to:
- Register their organizations,
- Request events,
- Communicate with members (current and prospective alike),
- Share information,
- Store documents,
- Community service hours,
- Upload member roster,
- Host elections, and more!
Individuals use MineTracker to:
- Learn about, and join student organizations,
- Learn about events and programs,
- RSVP for events,
- Apply for awards and internships!
Bookmark Minetracker.utep.edu today!