Order of Omega
Order of Omega is a leadership honor society that recognizes students who are members of the Fraternity & Sorority Life (FSL) community at UTEP. It recognizes sophomores, juniors, and seniors who have exemplified high standards in the areas of scholarship and leadership.
Membership is open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors who rank academically in the top 5% percent of the FSL community. Applications are accepted each semester for a limited number of spaces. Only 5% of the FSL community is selected each academic year.
Over 600 chapters have been charted throughout the United States and Canada, each sharing the common goal of recognizing the many outstanding student leaders on college campuses. The local chapter at UTEP is the Eta Zeta Chapter and was established on April 14, 1986!
Applications for Spring 2021 are now open!
Application deadline: Friday, April 9 at 5:00 PM
- 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
- Must be a sophomore, junior, or senior as of Spring 2021.
- Application is open to Summer and Fall 2020 graduates.
- Must be an active member of a fraternity or sorority.
Eta Zeta Chapter Membership
- Trianna Bergstrand - Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Brenda Ceniceros - Zeta Tau Alpha
- Keara Coulehan - Zeta Tau Alpha
- Rocio Fierro Perez - Zeta Tau Alpha
- Alondra Trevizo - Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Carolina Valdez - Zeta Tau Alpha
- Celeste Acevedo - Alpha Xi Delta
- Valeria Altamirano - Kappa Delta Chi Sorority, Inc,
- Rosaura Chapina - Alpha Xi Delta
- Francia Ortega - Sigma Lambda Gamma Sorority, Inc.
- Roxanna Rocha - Kappa Delta Chi Sorority, Inc,
- Celeste Shultz - Alpha Xi Delta
- Marc Villarreal - Omega Delta Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Dr. Catie McCorry-Andalis
- Angie Moreno