Programs and Events
Our programs will teach students to be advocates and the voice for underrepresented and marginalized populations. In addition, we will celebrate our commonalities and differences by engaging in shared cultural celebrations and collaborating with diverse organizations and departments.
Fall 2019 Events
- A celebration of Mexico’s independence and our binational community.
- A panel on how to appreciating cultures instead of appropriating them.
- Learn more about matters of communities and identities different than our own.
- A day of celebrating for those who come out as part of the LGBTQIA+ community.
- A celebration of queerness in support of the LGBTQIA+ community.
- A day to honor and remember the lives that are lost in acts of anti-transgender violence.
Fall 2019 Programs
- The Quench (Queer + Lunch) Series strives to engage attendees in an informative lunch regarding topics of the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Constructive conversations on diverse issues