Programs and Events
Our programs will teach students to be advocates and the voice for underrepresented and marginalized populations. In addition, we will celebrate our commonalities and differences by engaging in shared cultural celebrations and collaborating with diverse organizations and departments.
Fall 2019 Events
- A celebration of Mexico’s independence and our binational community.
- A panel on how to appreciate cultures instead of appropriating them.
- Learn more about matters of communities and identities different than our own. Click here to learn more!
- A celebration for those who come out as part of the LGBTQIA+ community. Click here to learn more!
- A celebration of queerness in support of the LGBTQIA+ community.
- A day to honor and remember the lives that were lost due to anti-transgender violence. Click here to learn more!
Fall 2019 Programs
- The Quench (Queer + Lunch) Series strives to engage attendees in an informative lunch regarding topics of the LGBTQIA+ community. Click here to learn more!
- Constructive conversations on diverse issues. Click here to learn more!