Due to COVID-19, all trainings will be offered online until further notice. Please see below for our new training offerings.
The inclusion trainings are designed to challenge and explore diversity, privilege, and identity in a group setting. Our office offers a variety of Inclusion Training packages to meet your group needs.
REQUEST A TRAINING
To request a training, please complete a request form by CLICKING HERE
The following is a list of trainings offered through the Inclusion & Advocacy efforts of the Student Engagement and Leadership Center. While the possible selections are flexible, the Center withholds the right to determine which activities may or may not be suitable for your group.
- "My life map" - This activity will allow participants to evaluate their origins, growth, and future.
- "Whose story is it?" - A lighthearted precursor to other activities. In this activity, participants will write facts and anecdotes and will guess which belongs to each.
- "I Am Poem" - The goal is to demonstrate that there is much more to a person than what comes out in face-to-face encounters, to take some time for self-exploration and declaration, and allow students to get to know who is in the room with them.
- "What I want you to know" - This activity will allow participants to introduce themselves by giving them the opportunity to declare who they are and what they need from the group.
- "Board of Directors" - This activity will allow participants to think about the most influential people in their lives and share them with the group.